A UK Vegan Snack brand, utilising influencers as the centre piece to their DTC strategy.
We started working with this brand from its launch, meaning that everything had to be built from scratch.
The client wanted us to work on Organic, Paid Social, PPC and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) for their website and wanted to grow their brand by 20% per month.
We were focused on increasing new customer acquisitions, expanding the brand and subscription model, and increasing the customer lifetime value (LTV).
- Performed audit and brainstorm session on the brand assets focusing on improving creative
- Early implementation and optimisation of PPC to capitalise on the owner’s reputation within the industry
- Strategy consultations covering all marketing channels and activity; reviewing current progress and advising next steps
- Use of influencers from the industry who resonate with the target audience to drive sales
- Several appearances on UK national morning TV shows which boosted exposure and sales
- Introduced a subscription model – the delivery of refills instead of purchasing new kits with the aim of increasing customer LTV
- Next steps are to implement complex Email Marketing flows using different influencers and content per product
We used a combination of Facebook, Instagram and Google Adwords (PPC) advertising to generate traffic to their online store.
With a brand/product launch surrounded by influencer activity, PR and TV advertising, we were able to secure a strong launch with the aim to maintain additional revenue each and every month.
During a 6-month period:
- We achieved an average of x6.7 ROAS
- We maintained an online store conversion rate at 4.2% despite an increase in cold traffic to the website
- Total number of orders went from 0 to nearly 900 at an AOV of £39
- By the end of a 6 month period subscriptions accounted for 40% of the overall revenue generated.