A boutique Fabric Designs brand specialising in bold, unique patterned fabrics designed by the owner.
Having only begun trading 3 months prior to working with us, this was a retail hobby-business run from home, with a small Facebook and Instagram following, making £2-5k revenue per month.
The client wanted to scale her business so that she could give up her full-time job and concentrate on her dream eCommerce business.
The business had a very small online presence through Facebook, Instagram and their website, with low levels of organic engagement all round.
They did not have the in-house resources to manage paid advertising and were looking to outsource.
- Audited the brand assets and online store performance
- Implemented a multi-stage ad funnel
- Improved the creatives for their organic and paid advertising
- Implemented an email marketing strategy (represents 20% of the overall revenue)
- Introduced the client to Pinterest Marketing
- Managed the online store overhaul in Year 2 (CRO) to improve the Conversion Rate
- Offered consulting on business development and design production and management.
- Overall monthly revenue has grown from £2-5k/month to £60k+/month in 1.5 years
- 15-20% of overall revenue is generated from email marketing
- Consistently maintain a ROAS above 5, with some months topping 7
- Very high repeat order rate. Large wholesale customers found through Pinterest