A premium non-alcoholic spirit brand, based in London with a long trading history who were looking to open up their DTC channel.
They have traditionally sold through brick-and-mortar retail stores, as well as hospitality, and were looking to begin selling online in large volumes through their DTC store.
The client had virtually no e-Commerce presence, although they did have an established Facebook page with an engaged community that worked well organically.
The challenge was to build their online sales through both Paid Media, Conversion Optimisation of their website, community building and referral programs.
- Audited the brand assets and online presence
- Implemented a Brand Awareness strategy to raise their online profile
- Implemented a multi-stage ad funnel
- Introduced ‘Always On’ Evergreen ads providing a strong and stable ROAS baseline
- Briefed their creative team on visuals and copywriting needs
- Systematically provided strategy and data analysis of website traffic and ad performance to align online campaigns with retail stores’ campaigns
- Consulted with the brand on implementing an effective retention strategy, including a referral/loyalty program
A Positive Impact On Their Retail Operations
- Increased repeat customers
- Uplift across all retail points