A premium functional drink brand, who had no online presence or brand awareness.
This was an established wholesale brand who wanted to add an additional revenue channel via DTC. With no online presence or brand awareness, and an owner who was skeptical about the potential of paid social advertising, we had to start from zero.
The owner thought that their brand was too “premium” to sell in large volumes through social media advertising.
The premium price point of the brand meant it had a high average order value for its category, presenting its own set of challenges when it came to conversion.
We kicked-off with a small budget of $1500 for a short period to prove the concept that Paid Social would work for this brand – the results far exceeded their expectations.
The owner quickly agreed to scale to over $10k per month in ad spend.
- Audited the brand assets and online store performance
- Implemented a multi-stage ad funnel
- Implemented an extensive testing process to identify the best audience and creatives
- Improved the creatives for their organic and paid advertising
- Introduced ‘Always On’ Evergreen ads to provide a strong and stable ROAS baseline, alongside product launches
- Provided product selection, organic social media strategy and influencer marketing consulting services